Build or Buy: Do it myself or hire a guy?
Join Ken, Brian, Hawkins, Tim, and Buddy as they discuss when it makes sense to do it yourself or hire a guy.
Here's what they discuss:
- Where does your thinking go when considering building vs buying?
- What kind of projects do you immediately think build? Buy?
- Do you figure in your time as part of a projects cost in building something out?
- Do you factor in skills and knowledge gained as an offsetting cost of doing it yourself.
- What do you build/do vs hire out?
- Is the knowledge gained by doing worth the time spent vs buying and not knowing as much?
- Overall, when you look back, would you say you're in the positive or negative because of the choices you've made?
- Lettie- https://mewe.com/p/libertyalldayblog
- Amy- https://afarmishkindoflife.com
- Tim- https://toolmantim.co
- Brian- https://thelotsproject.com
- Hawkins- https://youtube.com/channel/UCG3V9m07...
- Buddy- https://buddiy.net/
- Ken- https://kennetheash.com