Join Ken, Brian, Hawkins, Tim, and Buddy as they discuss when it makes sense to do it yourself or hire a guy.
Here's what they discuss:
- Where does your thinking go when considering building vs buying?
- What kind of projects do you immediately think build? Buy?
- Do you figure in your time as part of a projects cost in building something out?
- Do you factor in skills and knowledge gained as an offsetting cost of doing it yourself.
- What do you build/do vs hire out?
- Is the knowledge gained by doing worth the time spent vs buying and not knowing as much?
- Overall, when you look back, would you say you're in the positive or negative because of the choices you've made?