Join Ken, Nate, Brian, Thecia, and Kerry as they discuss their experience starting a homestead, and what they might do differently if starting over again.
Here's what we discuss:
- Brief background of our homesteading experience.
- If you had to start from zero, no land or animals, where would you start?
- What do you look for when scoping out a locale to settle? (house, raw land, community, etc)
- Best time of year to move in?
- What do you start with once you're on the land? (gardens, trees, animals, infrastructure, other)
- Purpose of homestead: self sufficient, for profit, escape from the masses, combination, other?
- as well as a few audience questions and topics
Watch Us on:
Follow the crew: